It is the forefront of your business and what most of your audience will recognise you from.
When I develop a logo for my client, I consider the following elements:
5 Important things to consider when developing a logo
2. Font choice and how this will convey the correct messaging tone
3. Colour and that it represents the brand correctly.
4. Clean & Simple – making it recognisable.
5. Not to design with the trend, but to design intentionally & mindfully, with my client’s
authenticity in mind
Logo Development Portfolio
Logo Development Meaning
Logo development is the process of designing a logo. It is part of a marketing strategy used by companies to give customers a reason to choose their products over the competition.
Logo development is all about creating the perfect visual mark for a company. Typically a logo consists of a symbol, logotype and a tagline.
The 5 golden rules of logo development
- Make it Memorable
- Keep it Simple
- Compliment the Heart and Vision of your company
- Consider your services and products
- Dare to be Different