Branding is fundamental to every successful business. Your brand is more than a pretty logo, a
nice font or a colour palette. Your brand is what gets you noticed and makes you stand out from
everyone else; it defines who you are and tells your clients what to expect when they do
business with you.
I work with my clients to create a solid brand foundation that is professional, authentic, and fits
your business values and mission statement. Branding is NOT a one-size-fits-all! We build a
brand that has been designed intentionally and inspired by you, just for you, giving you the
confidence to grow your business.
” A brand becomes a BRAND when it is authentically consistent.”
These are some of the questions I ask my clients when we start to develop their brands.
1. Why do you want to build your brand?
2. Why are you different from your competitor? (Values)
3. What is the purpose of your business?
4. What is your business vision & mission?
5. Who are your ideal clients? (Targeted)
6. Who is your audience? (General & Potential Clients)
7. How would you describe your brand’s personality? (Tone & Voice)
8. How would you like to position yourself in the market?