Branding and brand development is fundamental to every successful business. Your brand is more than a pretty logo, a
nice font or a colour palette.
Your brand is what gets you noticed and makes you stand out from everyone else; it defines who you are and tells your clients what to expect when they do business with you.
I work with my clients to create a solid brand foundation that is professional, authentic, and fits your business values and mission statement. Branding is NOT a one-size-fits-all!
We build a brand that has been designed intentionally and inspired by you, just for you, giving you the confidence to grow your business.
” A brand becomes a BRAND when it is authentically consistent.”
Start Here …
Key Brand Development Questions
These are some of the questions I ask my clients when we begin their brand development
1. Why do you want to build your brand?
2. Why are you different from your competitor? (Values)
3. What is the purpose of your business?
4. What is your business vision & mission?
5. Who are your ideal clients? (Targeted)
6. Who is your audience? (General & Potential Clients)
7. How would you describe your brand’s personality? (Tone & Voice)
8. How would you like to position yourself in the market?
Define Your Target Audience
Target markets are specific groups of people you want to reach with your brand message. These are the people who are most likely to buy your products. These customers have certain characteristics that naturally attract them to your brand. In order to build a brand that connects with your audience, you need to determine your target market clearly.
Well done now we move onto reaching your defined target market.
Define your branding board
- incorporates your company colour palette and fonts
- company logo (logo development is a process completely on its own)
Tools for maximising your brand and reaching your target market.
Some common and useful tools for leveraging the work done in brand development include
Develop and Implement a marketing strategy
Content Creation which is in line with your marketing strategy.